September 24, 2012

Rebooting This Blog

It has been close to a year since I have updated this blog.  Better late than never.

Let's get this started... 
After co-leading a small team of seven people to Japan I went home to recuperate.  After spending two months at home with my family I knew it was time to get back into the swing of things.  Idle times can be the worst sometimes, but I continued to remind myself about who I am in Christ.  I knew God was calling me to something and I wasn't about to just not go.

Hence I am now in Washington D.C. for about a month and 1/2.  Here in D.C. I will be serving the YWAM base as we Worship Jesus on the Ellipse of the White House(they are calling it David's Tent).  Did I mention that it is 40 days of non-stop worship and praise to God for 24 hours each day?  Yep that's right!  If you want to hear a little be more about what the vision of David's Tent is click the link http://davidstentdc.org/

Our role at David's Tent will be to cover what we are calling the Night Watch.  It will be the shift from 7pm - 7am.  We will also be there to serve YWAM D.C. in whatever capacity we can.  One of the other specific ways I will be volunteering at David's Tent will be documenting everything that happens.  I will be working with two good friends Joseph Shaw and Jake Kennedy filming David's Tent in its entirety.  In order to do this I am in need of a New Camera.  

Specifically I am looking at the Canon 60D.  I already have a supporter who is willing to give $750 towards it if I can raise the rest of the amount.  Which means I only need to raise about $750 more dollars in order to purchase it!  If 75 people who read this gave a minimum donation of $10 I would have all that i need.

Would you prayerfully consider giving a Special Gift to help further what God is doing through me at David's Tent?

Click the Donate Button Below to Give


Please partner with me as I continue in missions.  You can help by praying with me on these few prayer points.

Prayer Points:

- God would be glorified by David's Tent and we would show the love of Christ

- Those who are lost would come to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour

- I would have ever increasing strength to serve in this season of praising God through the night

Thank you friends!

Email any and all prayer requests to kawikarobertson@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment