To start this blog out I would like to ask you,(the reader), if there is any way in which I could pray for you or your family? I believe when we pray, the heavenly realms are shifted and God's heart is moved. God listens when we cry out and delights in the prayers of the saints It would be my honor to agree in prayer for whatever you may need. You can email me at kawikarobertson@yahoo.com or call/text at (913) 907-9880.
Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.(ESV)
Through this season I have constantly asked myself, "How did I get to this place?" On a whim I joined a missions organization to get closer to God(planning my way). Now I walk confidently as a son of The King. I know who I am in Jesus Christ, and my life will forever be changed(being established by my Father). I am my beloved's and He is mine! It is out of this knowledge that I know my life will now and forever be defined by going deeper and deeper with Him. I am called to fight for a generation and to make disciples of all nations. Knowing who I am I have been praying about my future and asking the Lord what He is calling me to do with my life. I feel like he highlighted a few things that are in store for me. I hope you don't mind me sharing with you what I heard Him speak.
I will very soon be finishing up my Fire and Fragrance Discipleship Training School(DTS) through Youth With A Mission(YWAM) in Kona, Hawaii. Upon graduating I will then be able to proceed to any other school within YWAM as a whole. My DTS has been an exciting adventure with the Lord, learning more about who He is and who I am made to be in Him. I say this to lead into what I feel the Lord leading me to next. I truly believe He is calling me to full time ministry, laying down my life for the cause of taking the gospel to all the earth. I believe He wants to equip me to do this through The School of The Circuit Riders which will be starting July 7th and the School of Biblical Foundations and Missions(SBFM) in September.
Circuit Riders is a five week lecture portion followed by a two week outreach. It is also apart of Fire and Fragrance in Kona. The school is designed to take young people deeper into intimacy with God and equip them to reach the nations for Jesus.
SBFM is on Maui starting two weeks after Circuit Riders on Sep. 10th. The following is a quote from the SBFM website, "The goal of SBFM is to have young people grounded in God’s word and impassioned by the Holy Spirit to live holy, God glorifying lives. This comes as we seek to understand the ideas that have shaped our worldview and submit those ideas to God and His revealed Word. The result is a radical transformation of the individual, which in turn leads the way for social transformation."
I desire to go to these school's because my heart has been set ablaze for the lost people of my generation. As I have walked with the Lord in my DTS, He has shown me the urgency of the hour in which I live. He is calling this generation to walk in holyness, purity, unbounding love, and to take His heart to the people who so desperately are looking for a saviour. I'm ready to fight the good fight of faith and take hold of my eternal calling. This provides me with the unique opportunity to trust God for my finances. My immediate need is $2,500 that includes all fees for Circuit Riders(Due in 3 weeks). SBFM is $3,800 covering all the fees for the three month school.
So now set before me is the challenge to assemble a team of monthly supporters to not only support, but truly partner with me in this journey. It's not a one man mission, it's a team effort. I'm asking you to pray and consider being a monthly financial supporter or one time supporter of the work that I do (seriously even $10 bucks a month helps!), besides wouldn’t you love to know that you’re supporting a young man who’s goal is to see revival come to ALL the Nations of the World?!
You can read more details on The School of The Circuit Riders 2011 by visiting:
http://fireandfragrance.com/locations/school-of-the-circuit-riders/
For information on SBFM please visit:
http://www.ywammaui.com/component/content/article/8-featured/2-school-of-biblical-foundations-a-missions.html
If you do decide to support me, please contact me about the different ways in which to send it or ways to pay YWAM directly. I will also keep you updated on what God’s doing on a monthly basis!
If you have any questions, please just reply via email kawikarobertson@yahoo.com or call/text me at (913)907-9880.
Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, talk to you soon! God bless…
No comments:
Post a Comment